The term “Marathon Threads” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bramley House, 1 Bowmans Way, Sedgebrook, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 2AF. Our company registration number is 5757429. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
Prices may be subject to change without notice.The ruling price is that prevailing at despatch.All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate at the time of despatch.
Payment shall be made promptly by the purchaser according to the terms of the invoice.If the terms are not met in full the Vendor shall be entitled to charge interest on the amount overdue at the rate of 5% above the base rate of HSBC Bank ruling at the time,and accruing daily.
Title to the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until payment has been received in full by the Vendor,who shall be entitled to recover possession if such payment has not been received.Notwithstanding,the purchaser shall be responsible for insuring the goods at despatch from the vendor.
4. End Use
Puchasers must satisy themselves that the goods are suitable for the use needed.
In the event of faulty goods being supplied,the vendor's liability shall be limited to the replacement value of the goods.The vendor shall not be liable for any consequential loss or for loss of profit or goodwill.
The vendor reserves the right to refuse cancellations of orders and to refuse to accept return of goods without prior agreement.Any goods being returned shall be subject to a re stocking charge of 25% of the invoice value.No goods are supplied on a sale or return basis.
7. Force Majeure
The vendor shall be at liberty to cancel or suspend deliveries in the event of circumstances beyond it's control such as Act of God,sanctions,blockade,war or threat of war,terrorism,riot or civil commotion,power cut,shortage of raw materials or machinery breakdown,strikes or lockouts,curtailment of manufacture,delay of delivery or any other circumstances beyond the control of the vendor,and the vendor shall have no liability for any loss to the purchaser in these circumstances whether consequential or otherwise.
8. The law of England shall be the law applicable to these terms and conditions and English courts shall have jurisdiction.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Marathon Threads (Nottm) Ltd’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.